Saturday, September 26, 2009

Before the move!!

Here are some pictures that I found on my camera that are pretty cute. I meant to blog about them before we moved but just got too busy!! So, here they are now.
Here is Aspyn and her cousin Maddie at my little brother homecoming. They had the same dress on so we had to take pictures of them.
This was one day this summer after we come home from swimming. Josh was making chili mac while I was showering and Aspyn was "helping". She helped herself right into the chili can.
In this picture you can see her dirty fast and hand a little better. She really likes her chili!
We had family pictures on my side of the family a couple of weeks before we moved. We went down to my sisters so that I could get my hair down and Aspyn was feeling a little left out. So my niece put curlers in her hair and put her under the dryer.
She loved them so much!! She actually cried when we took them out of her hair. She thought she looked pretty good with them in!!
Here is the after, she doesn't quite have enough her to get it to work well with the curler in quite yet. Maybe someday!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pics - Aspyn is so funny!

Counter

Stat Counter