We decided that instead of driving across the country with a two-year old who would have thought it was fun for about 2 hours, that Aspyn and I would fly while Josh drove all of our stuff. Luckily he had some help. Thanks to Jon and Elliot for driving with Josh and to Emily and Jessica for giving up their husbands for us!! Here are some of their pictures from the trip.

They saw a lot of this...

Did a lot of this...

and a lot of this...

Saw some other great views...

Drove through 9 states...

Spent a night with their cousin/brother in Ohio...

did some more of this...

hit the east where it's a little more green...

Unloaded the truck in a couple of hours...

Celebrated by going to Applebee's...

and put together our apartment...

Lucky for me this is not what it looked like when I showed up...

And had a beard growing contest over the week!
1 comment:
I agree with you - flying is definitely the way to go! I can't believe they unloaded the truck in 2 hours - it took us a few days :(
Post a Comment