Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Aggie Girls!

One day I put Anya in her Utah State onesie and Aspyn decided that she wanted to wear her Utah State shirt too. That meant that I had to get some pictures of them together. And since I have been really bad at taking pictures of Anya and got some of just her.

I love this picture. The fact that Aspyn is posing and cheesing it up and that Anya is looking up at her big sister makes it an amazing picture!
This is one thing that Aspyn always has to do when we are taking pictures of the two of them. She thinks she is pretty cute (and of course she is).

Here is another cute girl.
It looks like she is smiling but I think it was just a yawn. Either way it is cute.
Aspyn just couldn't let me take pictures of just Anya, she had to get in on the action too.


No comments:

Counter

Stat Counter