Tonight for dinner Josh and I made something that we decided gave us some bragging rights. There is a restaurant here in Logan called Firehouse Pizzeria. We have gone there a couple of times and I really like the pasta that I got there called Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta. Last time we went we decided that we probably could make it at home so tonight we decided to see if we could do it. Look below to see our results. The best part was that it tasted almost exactly like the stuff from Firehouse. It was great! If you want the recipe I will have to come up with what we did but it is definitely worth the work to make it. Too bad that pictures don't capture smell because it was pretty darn good.


4 comments:
Sounds good. Emily and I would love to have the recipe. It would be better if there was fish in it. My doctor says I need to eat more fish.
Yumm!! I would love the recipe!
I was going to ask for the recipe, but it looks like Jon beat me to it! It looks delicious!
Sounds tasty. Go you for figuring out how to make it!
Post a Comment