So, Aspyn is a pretty picky eater. She will let you know within one bite whether or not she likes something. She hates green beans, peas, squash, and bananas. But who knew that she would like prunes. She not only likes them, she loves them. I had to take a couple of pictures after she was done because she made a mess of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad you agree on vouchers, and I'm glad we won!
You said she made a mess of herself with the prunes, but how was the mess she made of herself a couple hours later when you had to change her diapers? That is when the fun starts!
Matt
Vouchers--What's wrong with vouchers? I think it would be a good way to purge the public education system of the dead weight of slacker teachers. Surely we all have had a few teachers that should have ended up at the bottom of Clayton Ravine.
Post a Comment