Friday, November 2, 2007

Stay-at-Home Mom

It is official, I am a full-time stay-at-home mom now. My last day at work was Wednesday and I am so excited that I get to stay with Aspyn all day long everyday! Here are some pictures that I took of us our first day of no work. I will probably be posting more often now because I have more free time now.


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hooray! I love Love LOVE being able to stay home with my Garrett. It's the best job in the world. Enjoy it!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Janette! That will be so fun. Now you can live the high life of staying in your pjs until noon and spending all day with your sweet baby!

Emily said...

Wahoo! Let the good times roll! I'm looking forward to lots more cute Aspyn blogs. She looks more and more like you every day!

Launi said...

hooray, nettie! welcome to the wonderful world of stay-at-home-mom-ness!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I am so happy that you will be able to stay at home. I love it more than words can express. Aspyn sure is getting big. I really liked the leaf pictures!

Jessica said...

Oh you are SO lucky! And I am so jealous!! I want to see you guys soon--coming down anytime?

Counter

Stat Counter