Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

We let Aspyn help us decorate the tree this year. She thought that it was lots of fun and like to try and eat all of the ornaments before Josh put them on. I think that was because she could see herself in them. Here are a few pictures of her with the tree. Luckily she doesn't seem to be really interested in the tree yet, that and she has yet to crawl over to it and discover how much fun it could be. Let's hope it stays that way for the next month.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Very lovely tree. That little skirt looks kinda familiar...

Tiffany DeWitt said...

So fun, I just love Christmas! I think the holidays seem that much better, because it is fun to do everything for the first time with a little baby.

"Rowley Powley" said...

My goodness that child is huge! How fun for you guys!

Counter

Stat Counter